We do not collect, sell or transmit personal data.
As a visitor of the logiqboard.com website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is monetized
We use Plausible Analytics, a privacy focused GDPR compliant tool to monitor site usage. No personal data is collected.
If you decide to message us, we will never share your information with third parties. We keep the correspondence for reference if you reach out to us in the future. If you have provided an email address, we will not use it for marketing purposes.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact us at: https://logiqboard.com/contact
Last updated: April 12th, 2022